No announcement yet.

The saddest thing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The episode when Leela discovers who her parents are is clearly the most emotional of all the Futurama episodes
    Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
    -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
      people feeling sad because a cute cartoon dog died while not giving a damn about millions of people dying of poverty, diseases and famine
      Like you give a crap about real people.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
        The episode when Leela discovers who her parents are is clearly the most emotional of all the Futurama episodes
        I liked the episode with the space bees. It was great, especially the downward spiral into insanity and plot twist.

Then there was the episode about the lucky clover where Fry finds out about his nephew. (not Professor Farnsworth)

Those were good ones
        I changed my signature

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Like you give a crap about real people.

I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
          X