The saddest thing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The saddest thing.

The saddest two minutes of cartoon ever(Futurama)
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

"I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Yeah, I can't watch the end of that episode. Too upsetting. Funny, isn't it?

But one of the YouTube comments states: "Guess what Seymour fans? The people making the new futurama episodes stated in spoilers to expect to see Seymour again."

YouTube
      Futurama
      Dogs + x infinity

Comment

Nope, but it's definately up there. Watch Grave of the Fireflies if you want your heart ripped out and stomped on.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by ajbera
          YouTube
          Futurama
          Dogs + x infinity
          I changed my signature

Comment

am i the only one who realizes that

a. its a cartoon
            b. its a dog

if this is upsetting then you lead a charmed life
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

The funeral of Maes Hughes in Full Metal Alchemist gets me every single time.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                Cuz no one is ever affected by art.

Comment

if futurama is art then the bar has been lowered to perilous depths
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

am i the only one who realizes that

a. its a cartoon
                    b. its a dog

It is a bit silly to be so affected by a 'toon, but Che is correct - art is supposed to elicit an emotional response.

But if you're not affected because it's merely a dog, I'd say you lack some basic component of empathy.

Although, that said, I do lead a charmed life.

Comment

if futurama is art then the bar has been lowered to perilous depths
                      snob.
                      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot

snob.
                        Perhaps "elitist" would be better.
                        Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

I believe the term you are looking for is "correct".

Futurama isn't really art. It's great, don't get me wrong, but it's more like cheap entertainment than art.

Also, something for you budding pyro's... Fluffy and furry animals burn faster than scaley ones.
                          Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                          "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

If Grand Theft Auto San Andreas is art, so must be Futurama.
                            Visit First Cultural Industries
                            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

The saddest thing.
                              =Lonestar
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                              X