No announcement yet.

"Complex" plot of blow up UK airlines foiled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if these guys will get charged, or if the whole thing is found out to be a very dramatic misinformation campaign to divert attention and get people onside things like the Lebanon issue.

Anyone remember tanks at Heathrow when Gulf War II was about to kick off? Whatever happened to all those other intelligence claims that have been found to be misleading at best, and downright dishonest lies at worst.
    I remember that. You seem to be very well informed, Dauphin. Man I am already sick of the attempted brainwashing that this is WWIII and our dear leaders need our devoted loyalty.
    "Truth against the world" - Eire

Comment

• KHAN, Assan, Abdullah
      DOB: 24/10/1984
      Address: London, E17

KHAN, Waheed, Arafat
      DOB: 18/05/1981
      Address: London, E17
      Khan!
      B♭3

Comment

• Uh oh, our Dear Leader Bush got an approval rating bump from this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lodi
          Uh oh, our Dear Leader Bush got an approval rating bump from this.
          Well, it's still August. Wait for the October surprise...
          Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
          Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
          One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• lets see

If nobodys caught, and no terror happens, than Bush is making a huge fuss about terror, which is a minor, almost nonexistent thing.

If we catch somebody, its a round up of some minor folks, which will be usedto make a fuss about terror, a minor thing.

If a big terror event happens, then the admin must have ignored warnings, and let it happen, in order to make a big fuss about terror, for their own nefarious purposes.

Can anyone say non-falsifiable theory?
            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• Terror is a factor of our lives, which is not related to Iraq or any other geo-political current situation
              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• My opinion is that their is an attempt to bring back the use of terrorism as a tool of the state to coerce and control societies.

Comment

• Originally posted by lord of the mark
                  lets see

If nobodys caught, and no terror happens, than Bush is making a huge fuss about terror, which is a minor, almost nonexistent thing.

If we catch somebody, its a round up of some minor folks, which will be usedto make a fuss about terror, a minor thing.

If a big terror event happens, then the admin must have ignored warnings, and let it happen, in order to make a big fuss about terror, for their own nefarious purposes.

Can anyone say non-falsifiable theory?
                  You forgot the October surprise conspiracy theory which is we show we've caught or killed OBL. He has been in dead or in custody since 2002-3 time frame in order to further the war on terror.

Bush/Rove decided he didn't need the OBL news to surface just yet as his careful Swift Boat Veteran efforts went according to plan, thus allowing him to further consolidate his nefarious attempts at making the US a nazi state.
                  "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• You forgot the October surprise conspiracy theory which is we show we've caught or killed OBL. He has been in dead or in custody since 2002-3 time frame in order to further the war on terror.
                    No, we are thinking of other possibilities. Like nasty ones that will bring us into a war.

Comment

• Sorry thats the other shoe that drops. Srping the OBL surprise showing how well hard we are fighting the WOGT (War on Global Terrorism) and then let loose a nuke (damn them Iranians and North Kuuuureans) in some Democratic hell hole like NYC to show the war is not yet over and needs redoubled efforts.

Silly me for not seeing the apparent moonbattery expectation.
                      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• Of course there will be the usual idiots blaming the Republican government and Israel for that. Right now it is becoming almost a fact that Bush and the Mossad are behind 9/11. The thing that annoys me the most, is that this crap is coming out of Americans like Micheal Moore and other pathetic PC-pseudo liberals. You don´t get that you are actually feeding and promoting Islamists, do you?
                        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• On CNN, I just saw that two (?) of these suspects are white British people who converted to Islam... so not all of them were of Pakistani descent or anything like that.

A lot of these suspects are teenagers. I find it disturbing that many people have already convicted these boys and young men without even seeing, hearing, or reading the evidence.

But then again, they are all Muslims. So they must be terrists!

This is why due process is important. I don't know if they were plotting to do anything or not... or if some of them were part of a plan and others were just connected to the ones part of the conspiracy. Or if there even was a conspiracy at all!

What is the evidence against these people? I sure hope the UK government goes through some kind of proper procedure here. I want terrorists locked up. But I sure as hell don't want to be locking up innocent people and I don't want to give any government the authority to lock people up without due process, regardless of the severity of the charges against them.

If we cross that line, then the state does become the enemy, not any terrorists. Freedom is lost. And maybe some would disagree with me, but I would rather have freedom than this notion of security just because some Islamic fundamentalists might blow up an airplane.

And to be perfectly frank, I don't happen to believe that freedom needs to be sacrificed to make us safe.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Yes Sava, they caught a team of Muslims ready to explode themselves into airplanes but there is not evidence that they actually were going to kill anyone Boys are boys.

You will have all the freedom in the world the next time one of those bastards decide to bulldoze half of the city you live in

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Hey, if there is evidence, there should be no problem proving them guilty. Are you against giving them due process?
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                                Terror is a factor of our lives, which is not related to Iraq or any other geo-political current situation
                                Just like car crashes. Except they kill more.

Comment

Working...
                                X