Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've been convinced finally: down to a firey place I must soon depart.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been convinced finally: down to a firey place I must soon depart.

Well I've been convinced I was talking to some people...... and they new I am a ***.... and well they have convinced me that I'm going to burn in hell..... so I'm not going to prolong the inevitable for much longer.... i hate that things have to be this way but what can I do......

They convinced me the god I was talking to was a devil... and that I will burn even more for listening to it.

So just letting you know where I'll be eventually once I get around to it....

"Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Most people I know are going to hell.

And if you believe the JW's only 144000 make it into heaven. Makes you wonder why a JW would be a JW with those terrible odds.

Comment

I'm going increasingly annoyed at these azzhole holier-than-thou types, who know nothing about God other than what other help-up-their-own-rectum types have misled them into believing.

So listen up:

Fact: God does not create garbage.
      Fact: God created fags.
      Ergo: Fags are not garbage!

God is the god of happiness and love.
      Satan is the god of hatred and fear.

These people are teaching you to hate yourself and to fear God. Which of the above do you think they worship--even tho they don't know it?

Comment

Yeah its amazing how many people misinterpret their faith. Try watching Trinity Broadcasting Network, I find that channel astounding at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip McWho
          Try watching Trinity Broadcasting Network, I find that channel astounding at times.
          Wow, you have nothing better to do?
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
            God is the god of happiness and love.
            Satan is the god of hatred and fear.

These people are teaching you to hate yourself and to fear God. Which of the above do you think they worship--even tho they don't know it?

Listen to him, Thorn.
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Wow, you have nothing better to do?
              Yeah, but I hate doing uni work. I also have a morbid curiousity with it. It's truly amazing what some people believe.

Comment

Entirely possible that some forms of self-loathing depression will give hell a run for its money. People who cause that reaction are evil to the core. Assure those who conviced you that you will see them there. Then get on with life.
                No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

You cannot let others decide the nature of your being, Thorn. That is for you and you alone to do. It is not physically possible for people with whom you do not have a deep connection to know what really constitutes you. The only person that can figure out who you are is you. And you must rely on no one else, not other Christians, not your parents or your friends, not even the voices in your head.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Just like Lorizael says.

These people you talked to believe the thing they told to you.
                    But why should their belief be right and those of other people be wrong.

There aree people who believe that the earth is flat (even developed countries as in america, just google for flat earthers ), people who believe that nho human ever has set a foot on the moon and people who believe that Darwin was wrong and there never was any evolution.
                    And there were also lots of People (especially members of certain cults) who, at several times in history, believed that the end of the world is near.
                    But believing in these thing doesn´t mean that these things are true. Definitely not.
                    Especially the cult leaders who made their followers believe that the earth is about to end where falsified time and again.

So instead of blindly believing the things these people told you, rather think about it and take into account that these people themselves perhaps may be the ones which are deceived.
                    Especially Zkribbler gave you some interesting pointsn to think about
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

You aren't a ***. You just say that to get attention. You are going to have to prove to me you are gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip McWho
                        Most people I know are going to hell.

And if you believe the JW's only 144000 make it into heaven. Makes you wonder why a JW would be a JW with those terrible odds.
                        Jehova's Witnesses are cool. These 2 hot teenage chicks came to my door. And told me all I need is faith in Jesus Christ as my saviour for me to get in heaven. Done and done. I don't even need to believe in god. Getting into heavan is easy.

Comment

by that token, I feel I am free to sin as much as I want as long as I have faith in Jesus Christ as my saviour. He died for my sins. He's a way cool dude. Thanks bud for doing that. Now I'm off to more sinning.

Okay I don't actually sin. As I can't find a woman to sin with . For now my only sin is masturbation.

Comment

In all seriousness and with all sincerity: get some depakote or something, Thorn. These mood swings are not freaking healthy. Obviously, if you're talking suicide over the rantings of the Jesus division of the Wahhabis. Remember, "thou shalt not off thyself over the poorly reasoned opinions of people who are a running joke on late-night talk shows."
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

You know Dis, lying, cheating, slacking off on your responsibilities, and other things that actually hurt others are generally categorized as sins too--EVEN if there's nothing sexual involved! Shocking, I know.

And salvation through faith alone is an invention of lazy people and scam artists. As is the idea of automatically going to hell for any given action, just to make a pitiful effort to keep this on-topic...
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                              X