Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monkey!!!

Comment

/me takes Slowwhand's real Texan™ card away.

That's a porterhouse, not a t-bone.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

See that bone? Notice the "T"?

See this one? No "T" ? That's because it's a porterhouse.

Now keep your paws off my card.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Now I'm hungry. Damn that's a beautiful cut.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

And, ya big dummy, porterhouses are t-bones, just with larger cuts of tenderloin. That 1st picture definately has enough tenderloin to be a porterhouse.

There is little agreement among experts on how large the tenderloin must be to call a T-bone a porterhouse; some steaks with a large tenderloin may be called a mere T-bone in some restaurants and steakhouses. However, there is general agreement the tenderloin can be no thinner than the diameter of a US quarter dollar coin (24.26 mm) to be classified as a porterhouse.

Comment

Working...
            X