Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My next birthday cake...

will be this one :drool:
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

That's pretty cool.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Bah.

As exciting as a cake made to look like a steak. Fine, I like mashed potatoes and I like meatloaf, but making it look like cake doesn;t make it any better tasting.

Oh, and using a box of mashed potatos? HOw common. Be a man, use real potatoes!
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Real mashed potatoes aren't as smooth as you'd need for this.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

wouldn't the mashed potatoes get dried out and crusty (read: inedible) after just a short time?

Comment

Kinda like real icing that way.
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Grotesque.
              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

(And yes, I'm QUITE aware that it looks more like a uterus than a T-bone. I'd never drawn a t-bone steak before)

Which makes one wonder how many times, and for what reason, has he drawn a uterus?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Do they not teach Biology in Texas?

Comment

So you're saying he spent all his biology class time drawing a uterus? We have biology classes, but I guess we're just not as focused.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

that's rather disgusting
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                        So you're saying he spent all his biology class time drawing a uterus? We have biology classes, but I guess we're just not as focused.
                        No, but I assume that anyone who's taken a couple of years of Biology has at some point drawn a uterus.

Comment

What, you've never had meatloaf and mashed potatoes before?
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Comment

And out the window goes my meal plan for tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X