Apolyton Fantasy Football - League I Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I accepted the counteroffer.

Barring any last minute objections, the following trade will occur.

Mountain Goats send Donovan McNabb and Reuben Droughns to Calamitous Intent in exchange for Peyton Manning and Keyshawn Johnson.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

...and I say again:

****ing Dominick Davis.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

And we get veto power? Cool. We'll do it just to jack with you.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It looks like I have my game locked up unless LT2 goes bonkers and Manning doesn't.
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

That dang Jurevicius, and Bironas...

Comment

In league 2 the Second Raters challenged me and proved himself to be...ahem...second rate

Comment

Rightiho. So who would have picked that Galoway wouldnt even catch a single ball today.

Comment

Mountain Goats have made another trade.

We got Antonio Gates and Reggie Wayne from the Amsterdam Afros, in exchange for Chad Johnson and LJ Smith.

Comment

Working...
                  X