Fraud Landis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraud Landis

I dont know if i can believe in anything after this! i demand a redo of the tour!
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

People are really disappointed around here. Landis lives in Northern San Diego County and we get alot of bicycle pros here since the US Olympic training center is here and a lot of the pro trainers live here due to that. The paper made a huge deal about a local winning the Tour de France and now it looks like he was a cheater.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

The news here is saying he's from Lancaster County, PA. They've been interviewing his parents (not far from me). Local support for him here continues to be strong.
      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
      2004 Presidential Candidate
      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by Vince278
        Local support for him here continues to be strong.
        of course it is

he could kill someone and morons would still like him
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

News here is saying there's a test that shall clear him

I'm not sure I understand
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
            he could kill someone and morons would still like him
            Fortunately, here at least, morons are in the minority.
            "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
            "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)

Comment

Originally posted by Vince278
              The news here is saying he's from Lancaster County, PA. They've been interviewing his parents (not far from me). Local support for him here continues to be strong.
              He grew up there. He moved to San Diego in 1998.

I said he lived here.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Oh. Even the national news hasn't mentioned that. They're still hanging around here, until at least test B is completed.

I wonder why he is part of a Swiss team, not that it matters.

Comment

test b is code for destroying the original test and destroying floyds urinary tract?
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

THis is European conspiracy... those whiners just have set Landis up because they are such losers!

Keep the faith.. forever..
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I talked to an ex-pro who basically said it was phisically impossible for the body to absorb the amount of calories (in one day/night) needed for a harder stage at the tour... without "help" from chemistry...

Comment

Don't listen to him, there's a reason why he is ex and landis is the champion! He is just jealous.. what is he, a scientist now? He prolly does it with donkeys too..

The point is, who cares, all cyclists use drugs, it's a fact known for decades already.
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

We're watching how an illusion is destroyed in Pekka's mind... hence all the defensive-aggressive energy

Comment

Must be all of the testosterone.

Comment

In Pekka's case I'd rather refer to it as deluserone

Comment

Working...
                              X