Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you tihnk the end of the world is coming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small of her back, just above the buttocks. Makes a natural, if shallow, bowl.

Comment

Shallow is ok, not a big fan of grits.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I don't eat grits. Nope. Nuh-uh.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

One day Chuck Norris is going to roundhouse kick the world and it's going to be the end.
          Except for Chuck of course: he'll ***** slap oblivion into oblivion.
          What?

Comment

grits rock

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
              I don't beleive in the Rapture, no biblical argument for it.

There is biblical argument for the 'end of the world'. I personally think we (humanity) will have set it in motion,

Odds are, that if something does destroys humanity, it will be us having pulled the trigger, seems like the most likely possibility to me. Don't need a bible to figure that out.

and at the last moment Christ will save us.

Doesn't mean that I support the end of the world, although Christianity promises an afterlife to those who accept Christ, Christ still went arround healing people, etc. (keeping people from dying)

So what about those, unlucky enough, to never have heard of christ?
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

If you have ever read my parts of discussion about Jesus, my position is clear. It is also biblical (look at Hebrews).

Basically, all are saved through Christ, that doesn't mean that all are saved by beleiving in Christ, as it is possible (but harder) to accept Christ without beleiving in Him (or knowing of His existence). It is all in how the question is posed, and God poses the question to us all.

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I don't think that we should just sit back, and say: "here comes the end, nothing can be done", I am just saying that I think that the end will come...

By Christ's example we should be doing something, and I have unfortunately not been doing much (but consuming.. and talking a bit).

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

I do recycle a little... when it is easy. And I, in the past, walked and took public transportation a lot... and I donate a little bit to humanitarian agencies.

JM
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Have you ever wondered what that would sound like to God?

"NOW TELL ME, JON MILLER, WHY DO YOU DESERVE ENTRY INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN?"

"Well, I do recycle a little..."
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I don't deserve entry into the Kingdom of Heaven.

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

At least you have humility.

I believe myself to be the next prophet of humanity.
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Upon arriving to the Pearly Gates, when asked "WHY DO YOU DESERVE ENTRY INTO TO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN?", I'd simply respond:

"WHY DON'T I DESERVE ENTRY INTO TEH KINGDOM OF HEAVEN?"

If Jebus loves me, he'll let me in.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                            X