Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Is ALMOST Funny. Al-Qaida calls for holy war against Israel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are the virgins humans? non human creatures created specially for sex? humans created specially for sex?

do good muslim women get to be turned into virgins? do they get studs?
    I need a foot massage

Comment

There was an interesting article in Salon, I believe, or some such somewhere that suggested that the way suicide bombers and martyrs are viewed differ depending on the gender.

For instance, a male martyr becomes a groom to Palestine, his bride, and is then feted with the revirginized virgins.

A female martyr, on the other hand, becomes the ultimate bride to all the men, and becomes the fairest of the fair of those revirginized virgins.

Or something like that.

I'll see if I can locate the article.
      B♭3

Comment

See if you can scrape up some 3 Stooges info while you're at it.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          Pretty disgusting. How many virgins over the age of 12 are there?

Re: depending on how you look at this, you could probably argue that nowhere in the world are there any non-hoes above the age of 12.
          B♭3

Comment

I see some of you have been bull****ting. Perhaps you can STFU

Comment

Maybe you get the virgins, but aren't allowed to have sex with them. Ergo, they remain virgins.
              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                See if you can scrape up some 3 Stooges info while you're at it.
                ...I'm sure you could find that on Google video. Or, heck, Wikipedia.

Let's just be clear, Sloww... I don't personally hold to those viewpoints. I'm just the messenger of their twisted ideals.
                B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                  I see some of you have been bull****ting. Perhaps you can STFU
                  Ecthy, if you're going to reference a forum mascot, at least do it competently.

===

Originally posted by Kontiki
                  Maybe you get the virgins, but aren't allowed to have sex with them. Ergo, they remain virgins.
                  I've got to imagine some of those martyrs might be slightly disappointed with that...
                  B♭3

Comment

Q, if you're going to form an opinion, keep it to yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                      Q, if you're going to form an opinion, keep it to yourself
                      And why would I do that, denying you my incisive commentary and brilliantly 1337 language skillz?
                      B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed

I've got to imagine some of those martyrs might be slightly disappointed with that...
                        Well, maybe it's just one of (the after)life's great ironies.
                        "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                        "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                        "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Let's just be clear on this point. I like Larry the best. ;p
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Found it. Whether you think of Salon, that's where the article's from, so...

Last week hundreds of Palestinian women formed a suicide bomb squad. Are female suicide bombers really different from males?
                            B♭3

Comment

I had a thought that maybe there's only 72 virgins total, so all the martyrs have to share. In which case there'd have to be revirginization.
                              Maybe it's like UT in Paradise? Each time you hit it you score a frag and the virgins respawn?
                              "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                              "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Whaleboy

Maybe it's like UT in Paradise? Each time you hit it you score a frag and the virgins respawn?
                                Look out martyrs if a virgin gets to the Redeemer first!
                                Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                                Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                                One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Working...
                                X