Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Is ALMOST Funny. Al-Qaida calls for holy war against Israel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brachy-Pride
    With Spain they mean Al Andalus?
    Yes; in fact the splinter group that claimed responsibility for 3/11 listed not only Iraq and Afghanistan among their grievances, but even the Reconquista more than five centuries ago.
    Unbelievable!

Comment

Surely they understand if we attack Iran just because of Xerxes' campaign against Hellas.
      Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
        Maybe AQ can declare war on western letters? Or, like BeBro suggest, be conservative so there's things to look forward to.. so declare war on the letter ... *tension builds.. who will get it!!!*... C. The letter C has been declared war upon. Be afraid.
        If they blow up the letter C, then we couldn't spell crusade, or christian. We'd have to fall back to the letter K.

And then if they got the letter K....
        Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
        Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
        One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Well, seems we are screwed,... I mean skewed... I mean.. in trouble!
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Hello there! I see you are discussing Al-Qaida. Perhaps I can be of assistance.

Coach K is never going to leave Duke. I remember when Kobe Bryant was recruiting him to be the head coach of Al-Qaida, in order to streamline the hatred of evangelical Christians. But then 9-11 happened, which changed everything. BeBro has shown conclusively that interning Coach K, and borderline Muslems, should be our top priority. For more information, please see Williams F Buckley's book "Overdrive."
            RoboCon v2.1.1

Comment

...until Islam reigns from "Spain to Iraq."

I take it they're willing to give up everything from Iran east, which would include a massive portion of the Muslim population?
              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

He only cares for sunnis methinks
                I need a foot massage

Comment

Sunnis make up about 85-90% of the Muslim population, and only form the majority in Iran, Iraq, Bahrain and Azerbaijan. Places like Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Malaysia and Indonesia have hundreds of millions of Sunnis.
                  "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                  "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                  "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

I think we should take this messages from Al Queda seriously because it shows their intent. They want to harm us and if we do not remain vigilant, they might suceed.
                    'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
                    G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

Originally posted by RoboCon

Coach K is never going to leave Duke. I remember when Kobe Bryant was recruiting him to be the head coach of Al-Qaida, in order to streamline the hatred of evangelical Christians. But then 9-11 happened, which changed everything. BeBro has shown conclusively that interning Coach K, and borderline Muslems, should be our top priority. For more information, please see Williams F Buckley's book "Overdrive."

Huh?
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by RoboCon

Hello there! I see you are discussing Muslems. Perhaps I can be of assistance.

Until today, I hadn't seen the spelling Muslems. The only two variants I'd seen is Moslem or Muslim, not the combination of the two. Rarer forms I've run across is Mohammedan and Muhammedan, but both of these appear to be deprecated, much like Oriental, Chinaman, and Jewess.
                        B♭3

Comment

Hello there! I see you are bolding words. Perhaps I can be of assistance.

Bolding words is a nice way to mark key terms in your post. However once you start bolding too many words it can rather be confusing. I suggest using alternatives like words in italics, underlined words or words in different colors. For maximum effect and an increase in epilepsy amongst fellow polytubbies, the effects
                          can also be combined
                          Blah

Comment

I thought that Islam already did reign from Iraq to Spain (not inclusive of Spain though)?
                            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

"Also in the news, Al-Queida declared war on humanity. Well, Ron, what do you make of that?"

"I really can't say John, but it's going to be sunny in Colorado tomorrow, no pun intended."

Or maybe in the "Classified ads" on paper...
                              I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Oh, the (war on) humanity!
                                Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                                Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                                One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

Working...
                                X