Jury finds Yates not guilty in drownings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

" Hire a teen, while they still know it all."

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

They jurors said, had they been allowed, they would have found her guilty, but insane . . . whatever that means.

Mrs. Tubes, I don't know if you've ever suffered from depression, but let me assure you, drugs don't necessarily make you better. One assumes that the resason she was on five is because they weren't working. It also demonstrates the level of psychosis she was suffering.

Come on, if someone believes, I mean really believes, that the devil is inside them, do you honestly think she's in control of her actions?
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
        They jurors said, had they been allowed, they would have found her guilty, but insane . . . whatever that means.

Mrs. Tubes, I don't know if you've ever suffered from depression, but let me assure you, drugs don't necessarily make you better. One assumes that the resason she was on five is because they weren't working. It also demonstrates the level of psychosis she was suffering.

Come on, if someone believes, I mean really believes, that the devil is inside them, do you honestly think she's in control of her actions?
        Well, if that person is a Satanist.............
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

If she doesn't know what was going on at the time, as she says, she wouldn't know when a needle was inserted either.
          I think we have a case study.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Hunting humans is illegal, Sloww.
            oh, good
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Che I have sufferd through depression, i have had three kids and lived thru kid burn out as they were babies and i was in nursing school. I never turned to medication to help with said depression, that was caused by child hood demons or adult problems i in turn dealt the way i knew how . I know what i am capable of and I know that drowning ones children is wrong. This woman admited she knew it was wrong to kill her children, and last i checked the definition for insane was to know right from wrong.
              MTG if you have ever sat on a jury you would know that they folks sitting there have to judge the said person by the evidence prodced at trial. This particular jury wasnt sequesterd and was able to read how when and why she was given a new trail therfore poluuting new jury but in favor of the defense. either way u look at it the lawyers she had threw the husband to the wolves played up what he supposdly did and got a women who murdered 6 kids off the hook.
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
              "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
              Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

and to add if she really believed the devil was inside her why wasnt she obvisouly being treated for paranoid schizophrenia and meds for that, instead of just antidepressants?
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Working...
                X