Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You are sentenced to hell/prison/Saskatchewan...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

poutine; fries, cheese curds, and gravy

and then other stuff sometimes
      Monkey!!!

Comment

This is such an educational place.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I watched No Reservations, and he was in Quebec last Monday. It's a really good show. More about the culture of food instead of the food itself, and Bourdain is hilarious.
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

Why doesn't Canada make the French area a penal colony?
            Because there are a lot of the French women that are both beautiful and very sexual.
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

So they're in a hostage situation?

Comment

it's castle anthrax all over again!
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                  Why do you think Texans sing the blues?
                  According to C&W songs it's because of one of the following:
                  (a) pick-up truck won't start
                  (b) wife left them, or
                  (c) dog died.

Comment

I am in Saskatchewan and I don't have to be with the French or Texans.
                    Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                      I watched No Reservations,

The were in Lebanon to film a part for the show before the war started. They got caught there.

As for the poutine, I just discovered a Canadian resteraunt near my apartment that has poutine and smoked meat sandwhiches. I woulda tried it Saturday, but the cheap Canadian bastards don't take plastic.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

(b) wife left them, or
                        (c) dog died.

Well, a friend of mine named Steve Goodman wrote that song
                        and he told me it was the perfect country and western song
                        I wrote him back a letter and told him it was NOT the perfect
                        country and western song because he hadn't said anything about
                        Momma, or trains, or trucks, or prison, or gettin' drunk.
                        Well, he sat down and wrote another verse to the song and he sent
                        it to me and after reading it, I realized that my friend had written
                        the perfect country and western song. And I felt obliged to include it
                        on this album. The last verse goes like this here:

Well, I was drunk the day my Mom got outta prison.
                        And I went to pick her up in the rain.
                        But, before I could get to the station in my pickup truck
                        She got runned over by a damned old train.

And I'll hang around as long as you will let me
                        And I never minded standin' in the rain.
                        You don't have to call me darlin', darlin'
                        You never even call me by my name.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

(b) wife left them, or
                          (c) dog died.

Oh man, totally. That's spot-on.
                          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Working...
                          X