Who do you think RoboCon is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am RoboCon.
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I say Orange.
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

orange has posted recently

and joncha is not Robocon, not spammy enough
        Monkey!!!

Comment

It has to be someone smart enough to program a bot.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

It's not a bot. Not that that's a particularly difficult task.

Comment

Druj?
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

My guess was MtG (who else could post like this with mod blessings) but he isn't the sort of person to make posts that people ignore.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Japher

and joncha is not Robocon, not spammy enough
                  Thems fightin words.
                  ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                    Tehban?
                    i already guessed that.
                    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

The bad 9-11 jokes they made last night has dismissed a lot of my guesses.

I would say Mr. Fun because of the lack of humor, but even Mr. Fun never had bad humor.

I'm think they aren't American, but is conservative, and very tenacious.
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Ming torturing us by not giving away the name - this should be reported to the Polytubby Rights Org.
                        Blah

Comment

I know, I know, I know! Came to me in a vision.
                          Elvis.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Why do people think Robocon is done by a conservative? Seems more like a lefty doing parody, no?

-Arrian
                            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

uh why is johnT banned?

Comment

A parody would mandate wit. Something severely in short supply here.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X