• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I wonder who it is?
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
      Markos and Dan both said they had no further contact with JT. So, only Ming has. How do I know this? Well, Ming owes JT big time. It was JT that voted for Ming on every computer in his workplace, and that allowed Ming to become OT mod, something he values strangely nuf. So, Ming has kept his contact with JT secret, so that DanQ and Markos don't get pissed since they now think less of JT because he abandoned them and the Polymeet. So, Ming pays back JT and has a laugh on the admins.

...and JT becomes RoboCon.
      I believe it is JT, because of what Ming posted. Ming posted that it wasn't JT because of the above, because it's true. Otherwise Ming would have given no information at all. He chose disinformation and gave the game away.

RoboCon himself had me fooled for a bit with this disinformation...

RoboCon is Giant Squid? No, GS would be too smart to give up his well crafted identity so easily.

JohnT it is. Using Etchy's method, it is almost certain.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
        I believe it is JT, because of what Ming posted. Ming posted that it wasn't JT because of the above, because it's true. Otherwise Ming would have given no information at all. He chose disinformation and gave the game away.
        Uhhhh... disinformation... then what do you call this

Well, Ming owes JT big time. It was JT that voted for Ming on every computer in his workplace, and that allowed Ming to become OT mod, something he values strangely nuf. So, Ming has kept his contact with JT secret, so that DanQ and Markos don't get pissed since they now think less of JT because he abandoned them and the Polymeet. So, Ming pays back JT and has a laugh on the admins.
        There isn't single truth in any of it
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It concerned you enough to bring about your first non 'warning' reply to one of my posts in YEARS.

Funny that.

Comment

Is Horsie still on the member's list?

Not really his posting style though...
            I see you are talking about mormons!
            Monkey!!!

Comment

If, as in this case, a poster asks for his login to be disabled and a new one is created in its place, doesn't it in fact amount to nothing more than a name change?

Shouldn't it then be announced in the Name Change Log in Apolyton/Community like all other name changes?

It's not like I care too much, but I am a bit puzzled by this rather unorthodox procedure.

Comment

Hello there! I see you are discussing Wild goose chase. Perhaps I can be of assistance.

As Lancer points out, there are two types of people in the world, those who choose to contract HIV and those who are born with it. I fall in the category that waters with my gun under my pillow with the onset of autism. So lets suspend the conversation with the smack, unless maybe with one of game with Zylka, who doesn't have a clue anyways, like all liberals.
                RoboCon v2.1.1

Comment

I think it's Keith!
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by RoboCon
                    Hello there! I see you are discussing Wild goose chase. Perhaps I can be of assistance.

As Lancer points out, there are two types of people in the world, those who choose to contract HIV and those who are born with it. I fall in the category that waters with my gun under my pillow with the onset of autism. So lets suspend the conversation with the smack, unless maybe with one of game with Zylka, who doesn't have a clue anyways, like all liberals.
                    I feel...unworthy.

Comment

Yep. It's Ming.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

RoboCon is RoboCon.

Comment

No he's not!

Comment

RoboCon is people!
                            "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                            "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                            "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Comrade Tassadar!
                              Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
                                My guess is Ted Striker.

-Arrian
                                Er, no. Ted never had that much wit.

Comment

Working...
                                X