Moving out picture thread #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving out picture thread #2

Ok second attempt. I managed to figure out that posting a Moving out picture thread without pictures wasn´t such a brilliant idea, so now that I´m back home for the weekend, I can upload some of the pictures I made. I´ll find a way for getting a UMTS Internet connection in my Bologna apartment as well, but until then you´ll have to wait a while.

Very well, tour begins here

(the first pictures are uploaded from googlesearch)

From Milan, 2 hours of train and you´ll end up here

Bologna Centrale

Cross the street on your right and there´s the main bus terminal

Bologna Autostazione

I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Yes, our buses are red

And finally I can post my own pictures

My neighborhood
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Why is it that people always post pics that mess up a simple 1024 screen? Don't they think anymore?
        Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
        And notifying the next of kin
        Once again...

Comment

Soccer and volleyball fields

The skyline

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Hueij
            Why is it that people always post pics that mess up a simple 1024 screen? Don't they think anymore?

CHANGE TEH PC

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

And here it is, my room

As you see I just moved

Nothing that a woman´s touch (mother/filipino maid) can´t help

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

The Gay Alcove

The alternative to the gay alcove so far

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

The most important thing for Italians is where clothes are going to be eaten alive by moths

a very useful tv (that doesn´t work without the antenna of course)

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Which one are you?
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

That´s the whole room Asher, but if you meant where am I, I was in the bathroom making some pictures for my profile

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Nice building. Are the voleyball courts actually used? Looks like fun.
                        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Well, after the World Cup everybody plays soccer only but myself, I will bring volleyball to their miserable lives in the name of our glorious volleyball team captain

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Flickr is a little busy right now so I´ll upload the rest later. Be more active if you want to see more!

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Hueij
                              Haven't you discovered the joys of Opera's "Fit to width" yet then?
                              Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Working...
                              X