No announcement yet.

Bush, backrubs and Germans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This isn't the first time that Bush has done something really embarassing in public. I find myself wondering why Laura doesn't take him aside and say, "Look, you can't do a thing like that - especially when the world is watching - because it makes you look like a complete a-hole."
    ACOL owner/administrator

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
      I think you underestimate the DNC.

QFT
      QFT
      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

My neck is stiff.

Comment

His ninjaesque Massage Attack only strikes you, when your not expecting it.
          The Real Question is rather wheter Bush himself receives spontaneus Massages at his meetings at home.
          Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc
            I think you underestimate the DLC.
            Fixed
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal
              Ok, that's it. He's a complete moron. I'm changing my signature.
              No, he won't be a complete moron until his father's influence and money allows him to be one.

He couldn't manage it on his own, after all....
              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
              X