Ack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ack

I have noticed this year that things are a bit more fuzzy than usual. I looked through my boxes for my most recent pair of glasses (and found two pairs..?). I put one on and a lot of the fuzziness cleared up.

Crap.

Before it was mostly astimatism. I think that there has been a marked increase of nearsightedness. (It was slight 3 years ago)

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Am I the only one, thinking this would be a birthday thread for Tuberski?
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Yeah, now I can look at more distant signs and read them the first time, instead of having to blink a couple times.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I don't post birthday threads.

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

My vision is fuzzy with my glasses. I haven't been able to see clearly without a prescription since the third grade.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
            I don't post birthday threads.

JM
            I don't care. Happy birthday, Tuberski!

--What do you mean it isn't?!

Comment

I think it's funny that Jon Miller's response to alva has absolutely nothing to do with what alva posted. maybe jon needs to get his eyes tested amirite???

Comment

this is going on the list
                Monkey!!!

Comment

I saw this thread and thought "How long did I sleep?!?!?!?!?"

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I think I should get an award for having the only topical response.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael

The title is "Ack".

I am Ack.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Happy birthday Tuberski!!
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Shame on you, n00b!!!
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

My vision is fuzzy with my glasses.
                            Erm ... maybe it's time for new glasses.
                            If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Astimatism is what finally got me in my early 40's. Not bad.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X