Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have 2 picks from Koy and I am ready whenever Snoopy gets done shooting up the Red Baron and gets his pick done

Comment

You should send three picks to me, plus koy's two, and then I'll be able to triple update when snoopy picks.
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Snoop has until about 12 est tomorrow by my calculation

Comment

Just got in from my flight. Will take over drafting effective at noon tomorrow.

(Right now, I need sleep!)
          CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
          Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
          Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
          Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
            "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
            "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
            "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Originally posted by reismark
              Just got in from my flight. Will take over drafting effective at noon tomorrow.

(Right now, I need sleep!)
              Come on... let's hurry up so I can draft this round before noon tomorrow
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

yeah, give 'em someone crappy
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Big Ben. His mental prowness is suspect.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Takes one to know one, eh Sloww?
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

I bet Sloww wears a helmet... (all the time)
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

:zipmouth:

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                          I bet Sloww wears a helmet... (all the time)
                          Slow:

Comment

Monkey!!!

Comment

Comment

2 rat finks.

Comment

Working...
                                X