___ (")_(")____

Death to Bunny!
    Monkey!!!

Comment

The Bunny is cute.
      The Bunny is harmless.
      The Bunny is... your destiny!
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

bunny
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
          Bunnies are harmless. DBTS knows. Squirrels, however, are an abomination.
          You say that because we haven´t met the vorpal bunny Joncha has in store for us when/if we reach level 10 in ED&D.
          The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

bunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunny bunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunny bunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunny bunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunny bunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunny bunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunny bunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunny bunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunny bunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunny
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Mushroom Mushroom!
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                bunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunny bunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunny bunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunny bunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunny bunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunny bunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunny bunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunny bunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunny bunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunny
                Nice love poem. I think she'll approve
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                  [montypython]
                  spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam
                  [/montypython]
                  "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                  "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                  2004 Presidential Candidate
                  2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

A shadowy figure intent on world domination. No one knows whether bunny is a force for good or evil, but he is building a massive army all across the Internet. All should be wary.

Vote it up.
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                    X