• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I copy bunny into my sig?

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I'm considering to copy bunny into my sig since it's cute. However, I wonder if it's morally right to support a possbile bunnyist world domination.

Can a member of the bunnyist conspiracy tell me the benefits? What will happen when bunny becomes world leader? Doesn't this sound rather undemocratic and anti-freedom?

Blah

Yes, but where's teh pol.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

(\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(")
      What?

Comment

I just did
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

/\__/\
          (='.'=)
          (")_(")

What about Kitty?
          Blah

Comment

WFT is this bunny thing? Down with the bunnies

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Does the bunny eat Pfannkuchen?

Comment

/)___(\
                (='O'=)
                (")__(")

What about Piggy?
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph
                  Does the bunny eat Pfannkuchen?

Dunno, the bunny stuff is new to me. But maybe Lancer knows

Edit: Piggy looks cool
                  Blah

Comment

I for one welcome our new bunny overlord
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

The only one that should be allowed to put a bunny in his sig is Laz. So all of you people should get rid of it
                      Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                      And notifying the next of kin
                      Once again...

Comment

I would never put a bunny into my sig.

Comment

DO

NOT

DO

IT!

Seriously BeBro, if you do, the next time I am in Berlin, you will be getting a liberal slapping. And that may not be too long off
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I submitted an entry to Urban Dictionary about bunny.
                            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Bunnies are harmless. DBTS knows. Squirrels, however, are an abomination.
                              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Working...
                              X