Cartoon Crisis redux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
    Who let them join the EU? Where they out of their tiny minds?
    I think it was a cost-saving measure. Cheaper driving a bunch of German tanks through
    "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
    -Joan Robinson

Comment

Insert Old Europe troll

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
        I'm sure the same thing was said in 1976 about the UK when Heseltine wielded a mace in the middle of the House of Commons.
        They probably have been wondering since 1957.

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
          Insert Old Europe troll
          Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
          Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Well, to be fair, even after getting itself into the A-list of wealthy countries, and even after decades of EU-membership, Italy still managed to elect a leader who compares himself to Jesus.
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Belgium has too many parliaments. And smugglers. And glass company...and Dutch people.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonâ„¢
                Well, to be fair, even after getting itself into the A-list of wealthy countries, and even after decades of EU-membership, Italy still managed to elect a leader who compares himself to Jesus.
                Yeah, but Italy's unique. We just love how this country can bring colour to our old continent. What would we have if not for Italy? Common incompetents, some crooks, some ideologues, and even the occasional competent politician.

In this tide of boredom, Italy brings fantasy and flamboyance. Italy
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

They probably have been wondering since 1957.
                  You mean 16 years before they were even in the EEC?
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                  X