• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myspace?

Any of you guys use Myspace?

We could start an Apolyton group!
    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Myspace makes me puke.

Comment

I have thought one or twice about it, because I heard girls were on it. They are, but apparently when you sign on to use myspace you have to give up all sense of taste you had.

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Myspace is a hunting ground for sexual predators...

yeah, I have an account there... but only so I can use the search function
        Monkey!!!

Comment

My space is for the emo girls.
          The cool kids all have Livejournals
          Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
          -Richard Dawkins

Comment

I signed up so I could keep track of some bands. Now I'm constantly getting friend requests from garage bands in places I'm never going to visit. It's also hilarious to get friend requests from random women that are obviously selling "something".
            I never know their names, But i smile just the same
            New faces...Strange places,
            Most everything i see, Becomes a blur to me
            -Grandaddy, "The Final Push to the Sum"

Comment

no one sends me friend requests
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Yeah, I get the ****ty garage band and hooker friend requests and a constant basis too.
                Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

I have lifejournal and Myspace. I couldn't be cooler if I tried.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Guys, I really don't want me saying...

I have lifejournal and Myspace. I couldn't be cooler if I tried.
                    ...to be the last post in this thread. It's embarrassing.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
                      My space is for the emo girls.
                      I know I'm showing my age here, but what are emos? Is it an angst-ridden student thing?

Comment

an explanation

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                          an explanation
                          Cheers! So i wasn't too far of with the "angst ridden student" thing? We used to call them "weird Goths" in my day....

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever

Cheers! So i wasn't too far of with the "angst ridden student" thing? We used to call them "weird Goths" in my day....
                            But they are quite different from goths.
                            "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                            "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                            Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

close enough for my purposes, i reckon...;O)

Comment

Working...
                              X