No announcement yet.

The vacation thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

I ain't planning crap

too many people getting married in boring arse places
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

Explain. It's on my "to do" list, but kinda far down along with the Canary Islands.

Right now, this list is topped with Florence Italy and Florence Oregon.
        My parents were married for 50 years a couple of years ago and decided to take the family to Iceland. So I was like "Duh, wtf is in Iceland" but being a good son I went without complaining.

I was never more wrong in my live. Aside from the kick-ass nature (and I hate nature) there is Reykjavik. It looks like nothing, it has only 200,000 inhabitants but it is the most swinging city I ever visited. It felt like home. The nicest people you will ever meet, gorgeous girls and drinking like there is no tomorrow. And I had the opportunity to eat whale meat. (Tasted like nothing )

Reykjavik is the best kept secret in the world. Bring lots of cash though...
        Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
        And notifying the next of kin
        Once again...

Comment

Originally posted by Hueij
          ...gorgeous girls ...

Bring lots of cash though...

Comment

Well, I hear Florence, Oregon is nice too...
            Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
            And notifying the next of kin
            Once again...

Comment

Seoul
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Go there before it's flattened

Comment

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by Mercator
                    I'm planning to take the Trans-SiberiaMongolia Express and travel around Mongolia next spring.
                    I'm planning that too, though I don't know when. If you do it post a thread with pictures and info.

Comment

Going to Montreal in November.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I have absolutely loved my trip to Mali.

Better go there in the middle of winter however, where it's a pleasant 25-30C outside.
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
                          I'm planning that too, though I don't know when. If you do it post a thread with pictures and info.
                          Excellent! I very well might.
                          Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                            Going to Montreal in November.
                            Is it just me or does that statement, while perfectly grammatical, make no sense?

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
                              Well, New Zealand is great but you need a lot of time & money to do that right, 'cause it's so far away.

Been to Yellowstone, Oerdin? I've been pondering putting together a trip out there next year.

-Arrian
                              Yeah, I've been to Yellowstone but it would be fun to go back. New Zealand sounds great.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

New Zealand sounds great.
                                You mean Middle Earth
                                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X