X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sink the thread, sheesh.

Comment

It just needs someone to be its friend.
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

I thought UR was an OT mod. I always sort of sniffed at him as not having the right to be a mod over me, but I thought he was a mod over the other people?

Comment

His moderatorhoodship was cruelly usurped.
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Ming is the only mod for me.

Comment

O Thread, why have we foresaken thee?
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

DOWN WITH THIS OBNOXIOUS THREAD! It's wasted too much bandwidth already.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

All this thread needs is a little bit of love.

Comment

Silly games.
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

This thread needs to die. Markos, make it happen.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

neVar!
                        First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                        Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Working...
                        X