Polycon '06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give us all the juicy details.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Comment

pretty much that he was a troublemaker
        First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
        Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

...installing my FREE copy of Rise of Legends right now!! w00t
          First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
          Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Pshaw, I'm only a troublemaker because I squeal every time they shove a spiked mace up my ass.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Hey guys, it worked!
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Og
                I can only hope that next time it won't cost me a third of my annual income to attend.
                LOL, mine did!

Check your messages Grampy Troll.

Comment

well my FREE copy of Rise of Legends will install but will not run, I've done all the BHG bugfixes and the *cough*satan*cough* microsoft ones, any ideas? other people?

Comment

Is it an xpack?

Comment

nope, it's the full game that I got at BHG

Comment

do you match with their Sp1 or Sp2 req?

Comment

yes I do, I match all the system requirements and exceed many. The only thing I found in all the Rise of Legends forums that I looked through was that because my computer "is a Dell the game officially hates me."

VERY frustrating, but funny at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                            Pshaw, I'm only a troublemaker because I squeal every time they shove a spiked mace up my ass.

Well.....

Naaahhh....

Too easy.....

Spec.
                            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

sorry, you failed this time

Originally posted by Asher
                              0.6/10
                              Last edited by RGBVideo; July 22, 2006, 13:43.

Comment

gj btw

Great job getting this meeting done guys, I gotta admit that for a while I thought JohnT just couldn't pull it off.

Are there any pictures available?

Comment

Working...
                                X