No announcement yet.

Cyber nations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i got 7 at the start since i noticed my people were unhappy bout that. I'm a dictatorship but my people want me to exercise more control over them ? my citizens rule ! lol
    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Is it worth changing to blue team ? you guys got any spare trade slots on offer ?

Hey Tiki, go red team so we get a happiness bonus
      Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

During the 14 hours I´m now a member of the Cyber nations I got offered 2 trades wiithout myself having anything to do about it (but I will decline the 2nd offer, as I found out that I need what you´ve got to offer, i.e. timber.
        So, if you join the blue team we could trade, giving both of us the necessary ressources to get Construction (as I´ve got Marble and Iron as ressources and everything missing [asifde from the timber] is tech level 5)
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerus
          Is it worth changing to blue team ? you guys got any spare trade slots on offer ?

Hey Tiki, go red team so we get a happiness bonus
          Why not. Give me a sec.
          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

marble and iron don't seem to benefit me much though since i've got no big infrastructure that needs supporting yet :\

Comment

nm.
              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Yeah, but you won´t stay all the time a tiny little country.
                Soioner or later you´ll grow up and will be big enough to benefit from lower Infrastructure costs
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I'm on the Blue team in the NpO...

...but would gladly switch to a Poly alliance
                  "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                  ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                  "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

The Apolyton Alliance is alive
                    Last edited by Datajack Franit; September 8, 2006, 17:25.
                    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

In order to join, post your nation name here

Also, edit your nation and type "Apolyton Alliance" in your nation´s alliance
                      Last edited by Datajack Franit; September 8, 2006, 17:29.
                      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                      X