X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazerus
    So its nation states with a map ?
    And war.

I started a nation. Hopefully it'll start being fun once I build up my infrastructure...
    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

What is it called?

Comment

Actors Paradise, though I know that wasn't directed toward me.
        "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
        ^ The Poly equivalent of:
        "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Originally posted by Akaoz
          Ah! I see. Thanks for the explenation.

Guess I missed that custom because I hardly ever visit the OT Forum.
          I just felt that the OP warranted it. I did notice that you were a 2001 Prince, but went ahead anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

I just felt that the OP warranted it. I did notice that you were a 2001 Prince, but went ahead anyway
            Fair enough, but trust me: This is my only account at Apolyton and Civ Fantatics. I'm mostly a lurker though.
            "Build Ports when possible. A port gives you extra resources, as well as an extra tile for a unit to stand on." - Infogrames

Comment

I meant I wanted to know what the alliance of Muslim nations was.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesayen
                I meant I wanted to know what the alliance of Muslim nations was.
                See this thread:

"Build Ports when possible. A port gives you extra resources, as well as an extra tile for a unit to stand on." - Infogrames

Comment

How do I offer someone ELSE a trade?

Comment

The trade link on top of the target nation's profile.

Comment

I made a nation as well, located in my own university Hail to Franzeus
                      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I've had a nation there for a while: Shivatopia, check it out

I've got a big strong army, too, so let me know if you need to beat anyone up for you
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

So, I also founded my nation in Cybernations.

It is located in the midsts of nowhere,
                          a small spot of ocean between iceland, greenland and GB
                          (CyberNations allows the founding of ocean civilizations, it just assumes that you have built a floating city )

My nation is CivisPodeidonis (with Proteus als leader) and, for the moment, I have chosen the blue team.
                          The only nation within spotting range sits on iceland, is a member of the red team and seems to be inactive (although already founded 2 weeks ago, it just has risen to rank 12906 [whereas I, on my first 2 hours of play already have risen by maybe 500 places to rank 12.975, one should expect within 2 weeks of play you should rise considerably more if you play regularly )

At the moment I´m a buddhist democracy, but looks like my people want me to become an islamic communism
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

You're dancing for a Prince registered in 2001?
                            These guys just love to dance.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

This site is a lot less politically neutral than Nation States. The prose and general design are also much more half-assed.
                              Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

I tried it and I have to agree with St Leo. Hey, where's my "90% and much more for the wealthy" tax. In Cyber Nation the maximum(!) is 28%!! Really, better not move to Austria, us pinko commies...

Also, I was really disturbed by the message that if you chose "I don't want to be attacked", i.e. a peaceful nation, your citizens "over time become lethargic and less productive". Yeah, that's what I was looking for.
                                "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                                "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Working...
                                X