Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyber nations

Anybody here play Cyber Nations?

Cyber Nation is a free online nation simulation game. Interact with other players while you build and defend your empire.
    "Build Ports when possible. A port gives you extra resources, as well as an extra tile for a unit to stand on." - Infogrames

looks cool!
    i'll give a try tomorrow!
    bleh

Comment

Comment

The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
          You're dancing for a Prince registered in 2001?
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Oi! What's that supposed to mean?
            "Build Ports when possible. A port gives you extra resources, as well as an extra tile for a unit to stand on." - Infogrames

Comment

bleh

Comment

.... Dont know! people are partying~!

Originally posted by Akaoz
                Oi! What's that supposed to mean?
                bleh

Comment

The tricky DL away

Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Meh... When in Rome...

Comment

So its nation states with a map ?
                      Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

It's the "DL dance," BTW. It's done by custom whenever a suspected "double-login" or DL appears. DLs (a secret second account registered by an existing user) are against the rules, but they're sometimes employed for vanity purposes, e.g. to parrot a nutty position on an issue so the user isn't alone in an argument. I agree that it's doubtful that someone would keep a second login around since 2001, build it up to Prince, and break the silence for something like this, but people do the DL Dance almost reflexively when a completely unfamiliar name pops up suddenly. Don't take it seriously.
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I am making an Islamic republic.

I am naming it the Republic of Viran.

The Capital is Veslamibad.

I am only in the creation process but if possible, I am going to place it in Iran. I am on the red team.

Anyone want to make some neighboring arab states?

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
                            It's the "DL dance," BTW. It's done by custom whenever a suspected "double-login" or DL appears.
                            Ah! I see. Thanks for the explenation.

Guess I missed that custom because I hardly ever visit the OT Forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesayen
                              I am making an Islamic republic.

I am naming it the Republic of Viran.

The Capital is Veslamibad.

I am only in the creation process but if possible, I am going to place it in Iran. I am on the red team.

Anyone want to make some neighboring arab states?
                              Hehe, there is an Islamic alliance in game. You might want to think about jouning that one before one of the chatolic states attack you...

Comment

Working...
                              X