Happy Birthday Mrs.Tuberski

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for the courious the pic is in there somewhere
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Will you just get back to him, please? I'm getting tired of all the sniveling pm's crying about you being gone.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

it wont be to much longer 50 some days or so he is gonna fly his happy ass up here to drive me home in august.
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

At least you´re raking in the big cash. Right?
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

i thinks so!! ill make 13,000 for this 13 weeks. Bad thing oregon has a state tax. I have to wait to see some of my money. but yeah the money makes it worth to be away this long. So after this contract i go home sit around for a month at least and then decide where to go next

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              Will you just get back to him, please? I'm getting tired of all the sniveling pm's crying about you being gone.
              Me too, I don't know why you keep sending them to me, you haven't even met her.

(Iwas in bed and had to check my lottery numbers)

Still poor.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

:happy:
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                  i thinks so!! ill make 13,000 for this 13 weeks. Bad thing oregon has a state tax. I have to wait to see some of my money. but yeah the money makes it worth to be away this long. So after this contract i go home sit around for a month at least and then decide where to go next
                  Woot!
                  I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                  X