No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Mrs.Tuberski

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to the OP for showing up Tubes like this. After all it should be him that starts this thread.

You must be one of those guys that sends a lot of flowers to a female acquainatnce on a special day and then her bf/hubbie looks bad when they pick out a smaller arrangement

You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Well, she has allways been nice to me and saw her name and wanted to wish her a Happy Birthday and afterall, Senior Tubes get to do much more in person than a mere Happy Birthday thread

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
          Well, she has allways been nice to me and saw her name and wanted to wish her a Happy Birthday and afterall, Senior Tubes get to do much more in person than a mere Happy Birthday thread

No i didn't. She's 2200 miles away.

I got to say Happy Birthday to her in your thread. It's really okay though.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski

No i didn't. She's 2200 miles away.

ACK!
            there are things called telphones you know...

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

there are things called telphones you know...
              He said in person though. I talk to here for at least an hour everyday.

Plus a couple hours on MSN.

But it's still not "in person".

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Thanks guys it has been great..
                Tuber: Baby i love ya
                We just got back from washington state so i have missed the thread
                Gramps ur good man and thank you again.
                i cant say 37 now and never been kissed cause u guys know i was lying
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

HB

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                    i cant say 37 now and never been kissed cause u guys know i was lying
                    That and we would have suspicions about Tuber's choice in beards.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

mind you thats a goatee and i am the one that usually trims it for him. good lord he will probably be a bush man when i return to texas.
                      So for the rest of my birthday i managed to get from washington to newport oregon were i got a field sobrierty test, a ticket for following to close and felt up by oregons finest that was smelling my calculator he pulled out of my purse . Gee what more could a gal have asked for
                      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

That's what I should have warned you about.

...but I thought they only did that to the guys!

Btw, in our little town we have Oregon cops, County cops and local cops. If all of them are to meet their quota we all have to get 2 tickets a month to do our part for justice.

What's that ticket going to cost you?

Anyway, this is the Oregon Coast. All you foriegners need to learn how to relax and give the little old ladies some space.

Mrs T, you got a picture you can post? Just so if I see you in town I know to say hi.

Anyone got pic of Mrs T?
                        Long time member @ Apolyton
                        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Congrats!!!!

PS. I'm also born in July so keep watchin'......
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Lancer i dont have a pic on my laptop. one was posted of me a year ago in last years bday thread. Dont know if it is still there or not. Im sure u have ran passed us once or twice at the safeway. i dont shop there anymore since they moved me almost out of town. I am now out here by sutton lake rather then in old towne when we frist got here. But u cant really not notice me im prolly the only 5 foot 11 mexican in town. That ticket is gonna cost 282 dollars. and i wasnt behind two grandmas they were two younger idiots playing chicken with each other i was merely trying to get away from them by passing and was about to pass when i got pulled over. Good lord i dont think i can afford two tickets a day at the prices they charge here.

Comment

congrats!

Comment

Happy birthday m'lady
                                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                                X