Why can't my computer keep time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't my computer keep time?

You'd think with 21st century technology a computer could do a simple thing like keep time. But my clock runs too fast.

Are you sure gravity isn't to blame?

Comment

You must have one of those caucasian PCs with no rhythm. I recommend you get "Dance to the Music" online and play it for a while. Maybe it'll catch on, you never know.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

You have to cut down on masturbating. The faint vibrations causes the clock to misalign.

Comment

The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

it is getting old...

JM
            (is true of my old laptop)

(wasn't always the case)
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

My AMD seems to have trouble keeping time too. I have a proggy that checks how much of my monthly d/l limit I have left and that also adjusts the clock automatically, so it isn't much of a bother.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I think all computer have that problem, though some are worse than others. Like Skanky said though, there are these utilities that synchronise your computer clock with some accurate atomic clock or something regularly.
                Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Just visit 'Poly and use its clock.

Comment

NTP

Windows XP does it too.
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                    X