Wooooooooooooot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wooooooooooooot!

I WON A $4000 SCHOLARSHIP TONIGHT!!!!!!!!1!

It was the last one of the night, and after giving it to one student, the prinpcal and the guy who sponored it said it was exemetly hard to choose, so they more up about 10-14 people (INCUDLING ME!) and gave all of us the full amount, $4000 each!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YA1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Hmmm.. you are a King, so you can't be a DL... but I have no idea who you could be.

Oh, what the Hell:

Oh, and congrats on the money... you aren't going to ask me to click on a link to a get a $4000 scholarship too, are you?
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

:beer:
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
          Hmmm.. you are a King, so you can't be a DL... but I have no idea who you could be.

Oh, what the Hell:

Oh, and congrats on the money... you aren't going to ask me to click on a link to a get a $4000 scholarship too, are you?
          Thanks. I mostly lurk in the OT, but I post more in the On Topics (ie Civ4 demos)
          Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

oh, cool!

btw, we need you to be more active in Vox

Jon Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Good news

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                oh, cool!

btw, we need you to be more active in Vox

Jon Miller
                ya, sorry for not posting much. I should be more active now that schools over

Comment

Vox?
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

mrboo was in our fantasy hockey league
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

That tells you how much I paid attention to that thing!

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

grad party?

Comment

Congrats

The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Vox?
                              A team in the democracy games.

Boo also took part in some forum games.
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                              X