Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is this n00b?
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Boo, I hope you're going to get some hockey pool prep classes under your belt in time for next season.
      "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
      "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

I got 100 € once, that's around 4000 CDN right?
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

More like 6000.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kontiki
              Boo, I hope you're going to get some hockey pool prep classes under your belt in time for next season.
              Me too. If there was one lesson I learn, is not to pick over hyped rookies 1st overall
              Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

Originally posted by mrboo123
                Me too. If there was one lesson I learn, is not to pick over hyped rookies 1st overall
                What about picking Huet?
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                X