• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sigh......congrats Italy

*goes back to whining*
    Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Thedrin
      The only think stopping him is fitness and he didn't seem to tire at the end of the last game. His change around in form seems to be purely because he realised his starting place was no longer guaranteed.
      According to the French press, it's because he has accepted that any match is the last match. He now plays fully and freely. Unlike the first phase (where the team, including Zidane, was supposed to spare its strength for future matches because they just knew they'd be qualified), there is no "next match" for Zidane. And he wants to leave in a blaze of glory.
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Originally posted by Cort Haus
        Who's your club side in Italy, DF?
        Milan
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• you mean buy their way back up?
          "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• Time for a new thread.

World Football Thread XIII - to Berlin

Comment

• Originally posted by Cort Haus
              Time for a new thread.

World Football Thread XIII - to Berlin
              but I like this one....

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor

According to the French press, it's because he has accepted that any match is the last match. He now plays fully and freely. Unlike the first phase (where the team, including Zidane, was supposed to spare its strength for future matches because they just knew they'd be qualified), there is no "next match" for Zidane. And he wants to leave in a blaze of glory.
                Zidane

What a nice picture, no?
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X