Sex Frequency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TMI
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Horny women on message boards never hurt anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
        TMI
        I approve of horny women giving TMI
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

TLI...
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I didn't think women actually used vibrators.

I figured most women would be too embarrassed to walk into a shop and buy one. but with online ordering, this is no longer necessary. God bless ordering over the phone and the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
              I figured most women would be too embarrassed to walk into a shop and buy one. but with online ordering, this is no longer necessary. God bless ordering over the phone and the internet.
              A friend of mine just offered a vibrator to his gf as a birthday present. As a result, she wasn't embarassed at all.
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

hmm, maybe I should do that...

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                  hmm, maybe I should do that...
                  You might want to share your sexualities first

Comment

The LAST present to get a girlfriend is a vibrator!

You don't want to remind her that, in fact, she doesn't REALLY need you...
                    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

I can't give a satisfactory answer to this poll. I don't see my girlfriend all that often, but when we do, she doesn't leave me alone. Plus I'm finding it more and more annoying always having to do it at HER place, with her stupid cats with their hair getting all over my clothes and floating into my mouth, and her mother in the next room and we can't even close the doors between hers and her mother's room so that's even less reason for me to want to do it AND I've got a perfectly excellent apartment myself with a nice big comfy bed and no housemate at the moment so it makes no sense.

In conclusion: women
                      (Well, 18 year-old girls at least)

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsie
                        I can't give a satisfactory answer to this poll. I don't see my girlfriend all that often, but when we do, she doesn't leave me alone. Plus I'm finding it more and more annoying always having to do it at HER place, with her stupid cats with their hair getting all over my clothes and floating into my mouth, and her mother in the next room and we can't even close the doors between hers and her mother's room so that's even less reason for me to want to do it AND I've got a perfectly excellent apartment myself with a nice big comfy bed and no housemate at the moment so it makes no sense.

That's awful.

All the more reason to give her the old "Rabbit Punch"!
                        If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsie

You're complaining about boning an 18 year old girl? While her mother is in the next room? Keep your senses about you, you'll recall these days in your old age fondly.
                          He's got the Midas touch.
                          But he touched it too much!
                          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

It's not as glorious as it sounds.

Comment

And it's her prom on Friday....

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat
                                Our schedules don't mix. He works nights and I work early morning to day. We make up by doing it multipule times when we finally get to. Actual sex about 5 times a week but that's 3 times in one day mind you. As for whacking off...let's just say I have to replace the batteries just about every week. Mr. vibrator gets a daily work out.
                                I've heard a picture is worth a thousand words.

He's got the Midas touch.
                                But he touched it too much!
                                Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Working...
                                X