No announcement yet.

Sex Frequency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe replace it with a new hard one from Hitachi? I hear they're bigger, better, longer-lasting... maybe a bit smaller, but they're perpendicular, too...
    B♭3

Comment

Q Cubed
      bleh

Comment

What? No cut vs. uncut offtopic argument?

Comment

I'm currently reducing my masturbation frequency. Masturbating too often kills my sex drive, and pretty much kills my willingness to act upon girls.
          1-2 time a week these days.
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I just go with the urge anyway, so about 3 or 4 times a week. Alas I have no suitable recepticle for my urges so I just have to settle with bashing the bishop.
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

alors cronos, dis-nous, tu te branles combien de fois par semaine?
              "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                I'm currently reducing my masturbation frequency. Masturbating too often kills my sex drive, and pretty much kills my willingness to act upon girls.
                1-2 time a week these days.

You sound disturbingly like Charles Sobhraj or Peter Kurten in this post....
                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

I voted the ammount of times i do it with someone else, because counting masturbation is cheating.
                  Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Re: Sex Frequency

Originally posted by cronos_qc
                    I was wondering about something:

How many times a week(by day, or by month) do you have sex; including with a partner and/or with yourself.

So this poll include sexual relation with someone else, and with yourself(aka masturbation)

Thanks!
                    Good thing you included ****ing for the benefit of most of the posters here. Otherwise, you'd have a bunch of zeros.
                    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

@Lawrence

Étant donné que je suis célibataire: Environ 2 fois par semaines... des fois plus ou moins. Ça dépend du drive et de ma discipline. Et aussi des rencontres féminines.

Since i'm single: Around 2 times a week. Something more or less, depends on the sex drive and discipline. And the female I meet.
                      bleh

Comment

2 Hz

Maybe 3Hz towards the end
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I don't have sex

Comment

Re: 2 Hz

Originally posted by pchang
                            Maybe 3Hz towards the end
                            I just hope that there's no burnout. I mean, some of those laptop affairs get pretty damn hot...
                            B♭3

Comment

I'm circumsized, therefore I derive little to no sexual pleasure according to some people.

so put 0 for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
                                What? No cut vs. uncut offtopic argument?
                                I'm working on it. But we need Asher here to make it work.

Comment

Working...
                                X