2,000 illegal immigrants arrested in sweep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joseph
    These guys were gang member for the most part. MS 13.

We have a bunch of want to be at our school. They think they are so tough because they hang together.
    Porgie, you're a white man, you must help us. Do something!
    He's got the Midas touch.
    But he touched it too much!
    Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Return to Sender

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
        pedophiles coming into our country on the back of liberal feel good loonies worried about thier civil rights!!!
        Funny that. Even the most "open borders, free love for all" pollo-hugging loonies I've heard haven't advocated allowing known real* criminals in.

* (i.e. something more interesting than a traffic ticket or the mere act of crossing the borders)

It's that "ah, all them lazy spics are thieves and welfare cheats" mentality that tends to be a problem, not finding and arresting real criminals who also happen to be here illegally.

Funny how the Feds had no real trouble finding them when they wanted to, isn't it?
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

"ah, all them lazy spics are thieves and welfare cheats"

This is a problem, but not all that connected to the border, is it? Unless some racist loony starts blasting away at illegals...

The problem is that the system, though dependant on people fron Central and South America doesn't provide a legal way for them to come into the country and work while at the same time keeping out those convicted of serious crime, yes?

"Funny how the Feds had no real trouble finding them when they wanted to, isn't it?"

My theory is the Feds had them at area 51 and were conducting alien/human hybred experiments on them so when they needed them they could find em real easy.

What's your theory on their relative availability Mike?

Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

They should do a "Get your green card, no questions asked" program and nab 'em that way. Like they do with the criminals winning free TVs and the like.
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
              pedophiles coming into our country on the back of liberal feel good loonies worried about thier civil rights!!!
              You of all people should know that our problem is less letting them in than letting them out; the Phils is rife with middle-aged white American men abusing little boys and girls.

At least we can prosecute them under US law now. The PROTECT Act
              "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Only 11,998,000 more to go. Haven't you figured out what a stupid a futile gesture this is yet?
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                  Only 11,998,000 more to go.
                  I already said that.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                    Why don't you just deport all criminals to Australia?
                    Alas, you are several hundred years too late.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                    X