No announcement yet.

NHL Playoffs - The Final Round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That game was almost exactly the same as Calgary's 03-04 game 7. Eerie, really.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

God hates Canadians (well.. sans the ones playing for a team based in Raleigh, North Carolina).
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Well, damn.

Congrats Canes.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

NYE, I'm truly sorry our avatar bet had to end this way. I really have been pulling from the Oilers ever since they took out the Wings. Oh, so close.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Cam Ward.

'Who? Me?'

(\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Ward.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
                NYE, I'm truly sorry our avatar bet had to end this way. I really have been pulling from the Oilers ever since they took out the Wings. Oh, so close.
                It was a good run. Way beyond my wildest dreams.

They may be back.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)

Comment

Edmonton had a "terrific season"?

Has Bettman even watched NHL games?

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                    That game was almost exactly the same as Calgary's 03-04 game 7. Eerie, really.
                    The whole series was eerily similar to the Canuck's '94 run.
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Weight can barely hold the Cup up. I'm very happy for him and the rest of the Canes vets, and Ward, and Whitney.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)

Comment

And Cole. That guy has balls.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)

Comment

Well, it was a good game. I hoped some more from Oilers though. All the way to the beginning of the third, how many scoring changes did they generate? They lost in their own corners, defense had no legs, and Pronger was like he usually is, a big idiot with huge overrated shadow on him.

They started playing again but it was too late I figure. Carolina came fighting from the first second, and that's why Edmonton lost IMO. Too little too late, they did turn up the heat but it was too late.

Too bad, I kind of hoped they would have won.

Still, nice game. Lots of good hits, lots of good battling. It was a war!
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Pronger was like he usually is, a big idiot with huge overrated shadow on him.

Comment

It was there for the Oilers to win.

Games 1 and 4.

Pisani with the net open in the third and he can't get the puck off the ice or wide of Ward's reach with the pad.

Carolina showed more grit and experience, I think, and they won.

But it were a good dream while it lasted.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)

Comment

CAM WARD!

What a guy.

He should be Prime Minister.
                                Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Working...
                                X