Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Playoffs - The Final Round

Carolina in 5.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Edmonton in 7.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Lord Stanley's cup won by a Canadian team in 2010.
      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

nope, 2009.

Habs will win on their centennial year.
        Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

They gotta lay it all out on the ice tomorrow. At the very least, I'm hoping for a hell of a game.

Ward's still popping a lot of rebounds back out to the slot. We've just got to start capitalizing on those. He's beatable, they're beatable. We just have to figure out how not to beat ourselves.

Stayin' positive!
          "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
          "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
          "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

I saw my first 'Canes car flag today. Very weird.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I'm pretty sure this guy is saying the Oilers will win.
              Attached Files
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Is that you, NYE?
                Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

No. I don't normally look as happy as that guy.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)

Comment

Carolina fans!
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)

Comment

That was quick. 1-0 Oil
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)

Comment

Greene is my hero.

Comment

Too many penalties! For both teams.

Greene is an idiot, yes. Bergeron should be in. Still, no point grousing about it now. Here's hoping he screws his head on straight for the second.

Thankfully, Hemsky is absolutely on fire tonight.
                          "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
                          "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
                          "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

Bergeron -- has he been benched since injuring Roloson?

Comment

Why don't the refs haul the Cup out and hand it to Carolina?
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
                              X