Beer Fights Prostate Cancer!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer Fights Prostate Cancer!!!!!

The only trick is you have to drink 17 beers a day.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Unfortunately, prostate cancer wins.

Comment

Cancer prevention
      Cancer prevention using beer
      What?

Comment

this study is obviously flawed

my dad is an alcoholic, beer being his poison, and he was just diagnosed with prostate cancer
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
          this study is obviously flawed

my dad is an alcoholic, beer being his poison, and he was just diagnosed with prostate cancer
          Did they catch it in early stages?
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Studies that try to justify drug addictions are a great use of money.
            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Did they catch it in early stages?
              he gets tested every year, it hadn't spread to anything as of yet... he'll have surgery soon to get it taken care of
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
                Studies that try to justify drug addictions are a great use of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher

he gets tested every year, it hadn't spread to anything as of yet... he'll have surgery soon to get it taken care of
                  I hope everything goes well. It's a good thing he gets it checked. At least he takes care of himself in that way.

Comment

I have to wonder, with all these things that fight prostate cancer, how is it possible such an illness exists at all?
                    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

It's because half of all food is healthy, and the other half kills you. I hear news of certain foods containing things that cause cancer more often than I hear about foods preventing it.

And with that amount of beer, your liver would kill you before your prostate could.
                      Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

my dad was an alcoholic.

He drank himself to death before prostate cancer had a chance to grow.

Comment

Just eat hops. That probably works better.
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I've never known a prostate cancer sufferer who wasn't a beer drinker.
                            "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                            X