No announcement yet.

T.V. Watching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only watch shows with 'star' in the title. Battlestar Galactica (the new one, of course). Star Trek (currently DS9 reruns). Stargate SG1 and Atlantis (although sg1 is far better, imo). Daily Show... star... uh. And jeopardy.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Sports, sports, sports. Nothing but sports (and a little bit of American Chopper). College football. Baseball. Boxing. Basketball. Soccer. Poker.

Everything else is torrented.
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Mikey cracks me up
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
          I watched the first hald of the US/Czech game

want an embaressment, I move more than any of the US players did in that game and I'm a lazy slob!

I swear, it was an awful
          Not really. The Czechs played a good game, the US as well as could be expected of them, but they're just 2 levels below the Czech Republic so the result was predictable (though the US deserved a goal for effort, they worked very hard and were a good team).
          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
            I had Hell's Kitchen on last night, but was on the phone for most of it. Then started watching some dating show that bored me so I went to bed/passed out.

I like reality shows, sitcoms, but I mostly watch FoodTV, The Travel Channel, A&E, and HGTV. I'm a junkie for self improvement, home improvement, real estate, and food shows.
            I like the reality shows like Hell's Kitchen and the Apprentice where you get to see how such things are run and the drama is just a bonus. Although I didn't care for the Restaurant (is that what it was called?) which quickly became a whinefest.

Forgot about Hell's Kitchen last night thanks to Guild Wars. Nearly missed some Apprentice episodes for the same reason.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Only watch tv on the odd occassion.

Though I watch plenty of quality entertainment through computer form, such as Stargate SG-1 (which is better) and Atlantis, Simpsons, Drawn Together, Family Guy and have been watching Lost (season one) lately and watched season one of Deadwood a little while ago.

Comment

Working...
              X