No announcement yet.

We need more posters at 2:30 AM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, it's only 11:52 PM out here on the west coast....

Comment

Originally posted by cronos_qc
      I dont want to go too fast, but I dont want to be stick in the "friend" zone.

well just kiss her . . . nothing too serious. IMHO if a girl finds a kiss to be going "too fast" after hours and hours of conversation, sh never saw you as anything but a friend
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by cronos_qc
        We spend wednesday evening talking until 3:00am, and we have spend the whole evening(this evening) together, talking and going watching a show to a bar near I live. I dont want to go too fast, but I dont want to be stick in the "friend" zone.
        What you're saying is already a good hint. This is not a setting I associate to "just friends".
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Oh, and I cheat, because I'm posting at 1 am

Also, I'd like to use this here post to say how sad I am that Angola didn't pwn Portugal today
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

1:48

Sad, but Angola never had a chance of winning eh...
            "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
            "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

1215 here.

Need more posters
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
              X