We need more posters at 2:30 AM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need more posters at 2:30 AM

now I remember why I never post at this hour. .

I guess I should sleep, but I'm usually up till 5 or 6 AM.

what to do when I'm bored... There's always that, but that won't keep my occupied for hours.

P.S. and yes I know I'm one of only a few posters in this time zone, so it's not 2:30 for everyone. Which is interesting, you'd think there would be more people from the western U.S. on these board. Though I guess if you include pacific time zone inCanada (but why would I? ), it's more.

anyways, do with this thread what you will. A mod will probably lock it anyways. So spam to your heart's content.

I've been getting worse lately; staying up until 6am. I'd been fine with 4am, but 5am started creeping up on me over the past few weeks and now 6.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

don't you work during the day? at least I don't have to get up early. I usually wake up on my own around noon. It's so nice not having to wake up to an alarm clock.

Comment

I'm here, and it's almost noon in France.

It's just that it's not a timùe really conducive to APolytoning.

I think I'm going to continue my current game of Civ4 (against those Aztec ****ers )
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I work 5pm-6pm-5pm M-W-F, 8pm Tuesday, 3pm Saturday, and 4pm Sunday so that's not a concern... yet.

Comment

what are you doing up to 5 or 6 am anyway?
            Visit First Cultural Industries
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Lately, old DOS and earlier Windows games. One More Turn Syndrome mixed with nostalgia is a sleeplessness combination...

Comment

Stop complaining, just create some dls
                Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
                  what are you doing up to 5 or 6 am anyway?
                  I'm usually talking to friends and my girlfriend (she works graveyard). Haha, nobody I know works normal hours.

Comment

apparantly we need more posters at 1:30 PM as well.

but it's always slower on the weekends. But come on, we know you all don't have a life.

Comment

I just came back from my saturday Evening. It's 2:30 am here.

And how dare you tell me I don't have a life! I've spent a very exciting saturday night! I spent it walking for 4 hours straight
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

00:37 in Quebec.

I think I'm beginning to be in love with a girl... it's pretty sure i will be **** again....
                        bleh

Comment

dont know... what she think of me..

all the guys look at her for her body, I know her for some month. She is the the cousin of a friend. I always find her really beautifull, but I've neven been interested to her... since some weeks she began to phone to me(and my sister) and, me and her, we began to speak. I discovered someone who was very mature, even if she is really beautifull. She is beautifull in the "noble" way.

We spend wednesday evening talking until 3:00am, and we have spend the whole evening(this evening) together, talking and going watching a show to a bar near I live. I dont want to go too fast, but I dont want to be stick in the "friend" zone.
                          Last edited by CrONoS; June 11, 2006, 00:59.
                          bleh

Comment

Something told me that I will not be stick in the friend zone, because something special is over us when we are together. But I've been wounded by 2 of my ex-gf. So I'm afraid... I never had this feeling, this openess to vulnerability since some years...
                            bleh

Comment

Apparently, this is the 2:30 am posting thread. It is now 2:30 am, but it probably doesn't count, because it's a weekend...
                              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Working...
                              X