It's Too Hot! >21c Sucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Too Hot! >21c Sucks!

Britain is pants when it gets hot - muggy, polluted and full of oversized bints in undersized clothes.

www.my-piano.blogspot

wimp
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

bloody hell its warm, its meant to be 27 down south where Im going.

but we've got a breeze here, we are out in the sticks a little and Im at a pub, its all good
      Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

You've made only a few couple of threads, two at least involving weather?

Whining 'bout heat

Finally it is hot!!!
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Now we hear from all the wimps in America who have aircon anyway..
          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

You englanders are true white sweating skin burning melters.

So am I.

27, OK, except if it gets hot in your house, like it does in mine *GRRRR*!! It sucks. Sweating when you try to sleep? ... damn...

Anyway, it's nice when you get used to it and feel comfortable, for me it takes about two weeks to get used to it.. and then it's nice.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

except for those big mother****ers of mosquito's you guys have up north. Friggin vampires !!!
              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

I'm not a great fan of very hot weather, but having shivered through six months or so of cold weather I won't rush to complain yet.

Things look better in the sunshine, and unlike PA's neighbourhood, the bints in Camden are not all oversized.

Comment

Weren't you claiming it was too cold just a couple months ago?
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Park Avenue
                    It's Hot! <21c Sucks!
                    Fixed...

Finally summer arrives
                    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Isn't 21C like 70 F? Are you ****ing kidding me?

-Arrian
                      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Give these whiners an example.

It's going to be 38 degrees (C) here with about 30 percent humidity.

I don't even have my AC running.

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Sunbathing in city parks with ice cold wine and blazing sun
                          Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                          -Richard Dawkins

Comment

I mean... 70F (~21C) isn't hot enough to even THINK about AC. We never set our AC below 75F (mostly more in the 76-78 range).

Tubes - that's hot, dude. That's, what, almost 100F?

-Arrian
                            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Now we hear from all the wimps in America who have aircon anyway..

Anyway, it's not a sweet 26C (79F) in Tel Aviv, with a smooth 42% humidity.

It's 5:20. time to cook some dinner.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X