No announcement yet.

"They stabbed it with their steely knives but they just can't kill the beast"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no real danger of that is there? Just a 'vision of hell' I take it?
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Hell is unrequited hate, unsatisfied greed, unanswered despair, unquenchable lust, unending rage.............well, you get the picture. It's a self-consuming fire on the inside, not on the outside.
      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

hey Mike!

Hell is the eternal absence of God from your life, the fire symbolises this, because man was made to find God in his life and become one with God.

This is almost a universal teaching of all the great religions.
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
          hey Mike!

Hell is the eternal absence of God from your life, the fire symbolises this.
          Hey Horsie! Anything new - more foals, a stableful of mares, anything exciting like that?
          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

MtG sighting!
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I'm going to Italy to pray for my soul, er well no...drink a lot probably.

No more babes, until they start bringing em home as dates.
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Hey Imran -

I'm around every so often, depending on the gimpiness of the arm and various legal crap.

Got my FEHA (Cali version of EEOC) right-to-sue letters in the mail today, so I'm off to the races this coming week.

How's law school and all that going?
                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

gimpiness of the arm? were you in an accident?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                    gimpiness of the arm? were you in an accident?
                    Work injury. I've been on (allegedly) temporary disability since just before Christmas, when my beloved ex-employer decided to put me out to pasture. Got a gimp foot too, but that's just random unpleasant coincidence.

Comment

Working...
                    X