No announcement yet.

The Antichrist Born in Bristol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And IF the devil would pay us a visit, don't you think he might do something devlish as show up a day early...SURPRISE!!!
    Seems like a smarter thing to do.
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Wernazuma III
      First, it's 06-06-2006.

Also, June was the fourth month at the time the apocalypse was written, so better worry about 6th of August.
      Also, I'd rather wait for the 6th August 6666 to worry...
      nonono. June was the sixth month of the original ten. It was July and August that were added later (July being named after Julius Caesar and August after Augustus Caesar).

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

nonono. June was the sixth month of the original ten. It was July and August that were added later (July being named after Julius Caesar and August after Augustus Caesar).
        The Roman calendar started in March, July was called "Quintilis" and August "Sextilis" before being renamed

But you're right, I checked back and commonly Romans used the 1st of January as beginning of the year, so June would still be the sixth, even though the 7th month was called Quintilis etc.

But how does Obelix say: Ils sont fous ces Romains!
        "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
        "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Why bother with an anti-christ? Humanity is doing great without one!
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
          X