X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher
    Wait. Girlfriend?
    QFWTF!?
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by Garth Vader
      I hear you Dis. Since I started going out I have watched things I never thought I would agree to. On the bright side she will watch family guy and the Sopranos with me, even though she closes her eyes when somebody gets whacked
      Like that scene where Brian owed Stewie money but didn't pay on time so Stewie shot him the kneecaps. That freaked me out a bit the first time I saw it.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

That is the one thing I am worried about.

When I get a GF, will her taste in activities be so sucky like so many other girls I see? (Real World.. kill me now.)

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I'm afraid it could be true...it puts me right off...
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

The TV I can cope with, it would be bad music that would drive me nuts if they like things like S Club 7 or the Grease soundtrack
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

grease soundtrack isn't so bad.

mmkay maybe I am gay.

Comment

The gay is strong with this one...
                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                  mmkay maybe I am gay.
                  You should tell her that. The sex will be better as she tries to "coerce" the gay out of you...
                  The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

You have to watch Sleepless in Seattle withe her, just for the scene where the chicks discuss their ultimate chick flick -- An Affair to Remember -- and get all teary-eyed while their guys look amused. Then th guys make fun of them by talking about their ultimate guy flick -- The Dirty Dozen -- and get all teary-eyed.

She needs to see this scene.

Then she needs to see The Dirty Dozen.
                    "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

The purpose of chick flicks is to get her in the mood, while you get bored. Then you solve both your problems at once: however, you may have to be romantic, so none of the, "so honey, can I verb your noun tonight while you do that special verbbing on my special noun?"

Comment

Have you been at the funny mushrooms again?
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

In a normal loving relationship there should be give and take, so you should be able make her watch blokey shows with you.

Of course, if I were her and forced into watching something crappy like the world cup or something like that, then I would do my best to distract him....

And of course, it works both ways...

Comment

Yeah if you start to get bored, and you are together on the couch or something, there are things that you can do to ease your boredom which will often lead to things that you would rather be doing anyway
                            Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

Working...
                            X