Chick flicks and chick tv shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chick flicks and chick tv shows

I just don't think having a girlfriend is worth putting up with this crap. .

I was watching Falcon beach today. OMG what a crappy show. And now she wants to watch dirty dancing. Shoot me now.

I just looked it up, it seems we can blame Canada for this tv show. It's good to know american tv isn't this bad.

Comment

That's because we've stolen all Canadia's good actors.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

That show still exists?
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Wait. Girlfriend?
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I had to look it up as she was asking where it was supposed to be. The waves weren't big enough to be an ocean, but it was a good sized lake.

the wikipedia entry isn't real specific, but it appears the american version is also filmed in Winnipeg. It's just the american version uses different words for the geography and certain phrases. Guess they figured americans wouldn't give a **** about crappy canadian characters.

Comment

Re: Chick flicks and chick tv shows

Originally posted by Dis
              I just don't think having a girlfriend is worth putting up with this crap. .

I was watching Falcon beach today. OMG what a crappy show. And now she wants to watch dirty dancing. Shoot me now.
              Just make sure you giggle in the scene when Babe and her father are crying and you won't have to watch such stuff again
              The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                Wait. Girlfriend?
                Another one bites the dust.
                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                  Wait. Girlfriend?
                  That was my first reaction
                  The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

It's a problem that never ends. I find the best solution is an extra TV in a different room and eating lots and lots of beans.
                    Long time member @ Apolyton
                    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™

Another one bites the dust.
                      Poor Asher, he had such high hopes.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs

That was my first reaction
                        I explained all of this in other threads. I'm not going into it again. I talk too much about it as it is. . And I don't want to jinx things...

Comment

linklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklinkli nklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklink
                          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™
                            linklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklinkli nklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklinklink
                            would you date a woman who was just dumped (too lazy to look it up), and You ever think of throwing it all away. It's all there. And yes I was just having jitters when I named the second thread.

though I still do need a vacation. Very much.

Comment

Solution: Don't watch TV.

TV is so last century
                              be free

Comment

Working...
                              X