What is asperger's anyway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accidental sex = both people drunk?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
      Accidental sex = both people drunk?
      isn't that how it normally happens?

Comment

Or one person drunk and the other person so desperate they'll have sex with anything that breathes.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I have Aspergers, but that's no suprise as I've said it like a billion times before. Calling myself "shy" would be putting it very lightly, even though I do have a mild case.

don't care either. I read one of the side effects of Paxil is permanent impotence. That's enough to scare me away from those drugs forever. What's the point of curing social anxiety so you can ****, when your wang doesn't work and you can't **** anyways?
          Paxil isn't the only antidepressant/anti-anxiety drug in the world. Besides, it's banned in the UK. I take good old Prosac myself.
          "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
          "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
          Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

the real question is why this seems to affect nerds and geeks so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
              Or one person drunk and the other person so desperate they'll have sex with anything that breathes.
              Breathing's optional...
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                It's spread by pocket protectors and asthma spray.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

isn't that how it normally happens?
                  Hearsay has it you can also go through the process of dating before sex.
                  Last edited by Colon™; June 6, 2006, 04:30.
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

That sounds more accidental. Mostly likely the guy wasn't paying attention and getting lazy *BAM* relationship.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™

Hearsay has it you can also go through the process of dating before sex.
                      that's what I'm hoping. I hate to be dating for no reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                        The relationship is probably the reverse, and I don't think it stretches the imagination to see why Aspergers often end up being nerds and geeks.
                        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I have a cousin who has Asbergers. It does seem a lot like "Autism lite."

To oversimplify, he's a few years ahead in math and a few years behind in language skills... and social skills are way behind. If he sees a girl who has nice breasts, it simply does not occur to him that he should not tell her so frankly. He's freaked out at school several times. Exceptions to rules really bother him.

I don't know how well he would function out in the world on his own.

-Arrian
                          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

How old is he?

Comment

Sixteen.

-Arrian
                              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Poor language skills are not at all a requirement of Asperger's, many people with it are good writers. However, social skills are definitely impaired, they can be either a little bit off or significantly off.
                                Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
                                X